Music of the Mat #1: Introductions and Fav Fives

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
Tigerkinney

Re: Music of the Mat #1: Introductions and Fav Fives

Post by Tigerkinney » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:34 am

I foolishly googled the R-Truth Get Crunk theme and I came across this shit-show :lol:

phenom951

Post by phenom951 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:58 pm

This was absolutely fucking fantastic. I was laughing throughout this entire show. You've combined two of my favorite things in life: Wrestling themes and Joe Lanza-isms. This had everything and I may just have a new favorite podcast duo. The Get Crunk burial was one of the greatest things ever (although I think Get Rowdy is slightly worst). Oh, but Longnecks and Rednecks is a tremendous theme. "I Come from Money" is probably my number 1 most hated theme of all time. God DIBiase Jr. was a terrible pro wrestler.

Anyways, two thumbs way up. I'd love a "NJPWorld Dubbed themes of Japan" episode tho. I mean it's a music podcast may as well take requests right?

strikamura

Post by strikamura » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 pm

phenom951 wrote:This was absolutely fucking fantastic. I was laughing throughout this entire show. You've combined two of my favorite things in life: Wrestling themes and Joe Lanza-isms. This had everything and I may just have a new favorite podcast duo. The Get Crunk burial was one of the greatest things ever (although I think Get Rowdy is slightly worst). Oh, but Longnecks and Rednecks is a tremendous theme. "I Come from Money" is probably my number 1 most hated theme of all time. God DIBiase Jr. was a terrible pro wrestler.

Anyways, two thumbs way up. I'd love a "NJPWorld Dubbed themes of Japan" episode tho. I mean it's a music podcast may as well take requests right?
Thank you for listening! Much appreciated. Those also happen to be my two favorite things in life.

We 100% plan on doing an episode on wacky New Japan dubbed themes, probably even sooner than we anticipated due to Dragon Lee's new BANGER.