BOSJ, Extreme Rules, Lion's Gate Project2, Your Questions!

Talk about shows from the Voices of Wrestling podcast network and argue with us here.
KennyUpstairs

Re: BOSJ, Extreme Rules, Lion's Gate Project2, Your Questions!

Post by KennyUpstairs » Sat May 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Joe Lanza wrote:
KennyUpstairs wrote:Is the less-than-enthusiastic welcome for Austin Aries in NXT the reason he is being matched with Nakamura? Will Shinsuke be able to drag a great match out of Aries and get him over?
I think Aries is top class, so the idea of having to drag a great match out of him is amusing to me.
Fair enough... I will approach Aries with enthusiastic exuberance... :)

Danwaka

Post by Danwaka » Sun May 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Hey Jo, has there been any news about Sinclair and that Tennis Network deal? I'm only asking because if they've been sniffing around TNA for extra programming, then there's a funny side of me wondering if that could be Jeff Jarrett's in for Global Force, heh...

avengers23

Post by avengers23 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:55 pm

KennyUpstairs wrote:
Joe Lanza wrote:
KennyUpstairs wrote:Is the less-than-enthusiastic welcome for Austin Aries in NXT the reason he is being matched with Nakamura? Will Shinsuke be able to drag a great match out of Aries and get him over?
I think Aries is top class, so the idea of having to drag a great match out of him is amusing to me.
Fair enough... I will approach Aries with enthusiastic exuberance... :)
I always trace the ROH era of excess from Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards back to Austin Aries, so there's a part of me that's always a little sour about Aries. The Christy Hemme stuff when Aries was in TNA also does Aries no favors in my eyes.

Rich and Joe, could we get a whip around Japan this week, assuming nothing crazy happens?