Kenta Kobashi & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi vs. Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas (AJPW 05/25/1992)

BillThompson

Re: Kenta Kobashi & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi vs. Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas (AJPW 05/25/1992)

Post by BillThompson » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:50 pm

Probably not. I love the match, love the crowd, and really dig everything going on here. But, it's missing that something extra that makes it an all time great match in my book.

InYourCase
VOW Staff Member

Re: Kenta Kobashi & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi vs. Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas (AJPW 05/25/1992)

Post by InYourCase » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:15 am

BillThompson wrote:Probably not. I love the match, love the crowd, and really dig everything going on here. But, it's missing that something extra that makes it an all time great match in my book.
That needs about 20 flame emojis behind it. This is an all-time great match. Kikuchi is the ULTIMATE FIP and Kobashi coming in and fighting the good fight is the absolute best. This even follows a formula that I would've thought you'd be invested in, Bill. Scorching hot take.

BillThompson

Post by BillThompson » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:06 pm

InYourCase wrote:
BillThompson wrote:Probably not. I love the match, love the crowd, and really dig everything going on here. But, it's missing that something extra that makes it an all time great match in my book.
That needs about 20 flame emojis behind it. This is an all-time great match. Kikuchi is the ULTIMATE FIP and Kobashi coming in and fighting the good fight is the absolute best. This even follows a formula that I would've thought you'd be invested in, Bill. Scorching hot take.
Said I love it, and that it's great, just not an all-time great, so not that hot of a take I don't think. :)