Anybody here actually wrestling? Could use an advice on shoes

Talk about non-worked sports here (This includes MMA & the NBA playoffs) as well as entertainment, news and hopefully not politics or religion.
FrankyM

Anybody here actually wrestling? Could use an advice on shoes

Post by FrankyM » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Hello,

Since this is a wrestling forum, I thought I'd ask something.

I've recently started wrestling myself, and at the moment, picking the right shoes is giving me quite a headache. I've tried a few pair already, but none of them seem to be fitting. Also, it would be worth mentioning that I bought them at a local store.

However, my disappointment led me to start looking on the internet. I stumbled on https://thesportgurus.com/full-guide-on ... ing-shoes/ and thought that their list of recommendations has a pretty decent selection. Nevertheless, there is still this doubt since I'm not actually to get to try the shoes on before they arrive. Yeah, I guess you could return them and all, but it is still time wasted, not to mention all the anticipation etc.

If any of you have previously owned something similar and would love to share your thoughts, I'd really appreciate it. Or if you have any other recommendations, feel free to make suggestions. Thank you.