Do you drink at wrestling shows?

Talk about non-worked sports here (This includes MMA & the NBA playoffs) as well as entertainment, news and hopefully not politics or religion.
James Wiseau

Re: Do you drink at wrestling shows?

Post by James Wiseau » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:00 am

Usually I get 2-3 beers. I've never been drunk at a show though.
Heck, I must pay attention both on the road and the racers. I guess that's the whole secret how to win at spanish grand prix. I shoud remember to be more careful with speed limits.

KLC

Post by KLC » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:21 pm

I'll have 1 or 2 drinks at a big show.

At a local indy show it's rare, only times I've really drunk enough to get buzzed at all have been at shows held at bars.

Cutshall

Post by Cutshall » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:32 pm

A couple of beers and that's it for me. I wouldn't want to get buzzed at a show.

IIDXias

Post by IIDXias » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:26 pm

sometimes i will have a few, it depends on the venue too. like when i went to shows in japan i would buy a few beers/other alcoholic drinks because they were generally not very expensive (500-700 yen each depending on the venue, so like $4-6 basically), but on the other hand if i'm going to an ROH show at the manhattan center i ain't gonna spend a small fortune on drinks.

the only time i ever remember being like extremely drunk at a wrestling show was the CHIKARA show in NYC with the CHIKARA vs. ROH cibernetico. for some reason (i think i was having a hard time in my personal life at the time with a break-up or something) i got so wasted i can barely remember the show, and am told i spent the entire match yelling at kevin steen about how fat he was. this despite the fact that i 1) loved kevin steen at the time & 2) am on the chunkier side myself. alcohol!