If you’re a fan of wrestling, you’ll know that the WWE is one of the most popular sports in the world. The sport is so big, in fact, that many betting sites and casinos are now offering bets on WWE matches!
If you’re looking to make some money by betting on your favourite wrestlers, then we’ve got the list for you. In this blog post, we will discuss the best betting sites and casinos that are offering WWE bets.
So whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, there’s something for everyone!
Let’s get going with a look at the history of WWE before moving on to look at casinos offering WWE bets.
A brief history of WWE
WWE is a professional wrestling promotion based in Stamford, Connecticut. It was founded by Jess McMahon and Toots Mondt in 1952 as Capitol Wrestling Corporation (CWC). The company’s name was changed to World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF) in 1963 when it became an international brand. In 1979, the promotion was renamed World Wrestling Federation (WWF), which would become its most commonly used name until 2002.
In 2000, the World Wrestling Federation lost a lawsuit filed by the World Wildlife Fund over the “WWF” initials; as a result, they were forced to change its name to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). The company has since used several different names for itself, including WWE Universe and WWE Network.
The WWE has seen many different wrestlers come and go over the years. Some of the most famous names in the business include Hulk Hogan, The Rock, John Cena, and Triple H.
The company has also been involved in some major controversies, including the Chris Benoit tragedy and the Montreal Screwjob.
Despite all of this, WWE remains one of the most popular sports in the world, with millions of fans all over the globe.
Best Betting Sites & Casinos Offering WWE Bets
If you’re looking to bet on WWE matches, then there are plenty of options available to you. Here are some of the best betting sites and casinos that offer WWE bets:
– William Hill: One of the biggest bookmakers in the UK, William Hill offers a wide range of WWE bets.
– Ladbrokes: Another UK-based bookmaker, Ladbrokes offers a good selection of WWE markets.
– Betfair: Betfair is a popular betting exchange that offers a variety of WWE markets.
– Paddy Power: Paddy Power is an Irish bookmaker that offers a great selection of WWE bets.
– bet365: bet365 is one of the world’s largest online gambling companies, with a huge range of WWE markets available and many deposit options to choose from.
These are just some of the many options available to you when it comes to betting on WWE matches. So whether you’re looking to place a simple bet on who will win a match, or you want to try something more complex like betting on the outcome of a specific move, there’s sure to be a bookmaker or casino that can help you out.
WWE Betting Tips
If you’re new to betting on WWE, then it’s important to know what you’re doing before you place any bets. Here are some tips to help you get started:
– Do your research: It’s important to know as much as possible about the wrestlers involved in a match before placing a bet. Look at their past performances, and try to find out any insider information that could give you an edge.
– Check the odds: Make sure you check the odds before placing a bet. The last thing you want is to place a bet with poor value.
– Don’t bet on everything: It’s tempting to want to bet on every match that you watch, but it’s important to be selective. Only bet on the matches that you feel confident about, and don’t be afraid to walk away if you’re not sure.
– Stick to your budget: It’s easy to get carried away when betting, but it’s important to stick to a budget. Only bet what you can afford to lose, and never chase your losses.
By following these tips, you’ll be in a good position to start making money from WWE bets. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start placing some bets!
WWE Betting Markets
When it comes to betting on WWE matches, there are a wide variety of markets available. Here are some of the most popular:
– Winner: This is the most basic type of bet, where you simply pick who you think will win a match.
– Loser: This is the opposite of a winner bet, and allows you to profit if your wrestler loses.
– Draw: A draw bet lets you profit if the match ends in a draw.
– Method of victory: This type of bet lets you pick how you think a match will be won, such as by pinfall, submission, or disqualification.
– Special bets: There are often special bets available on major WWE events, such as who will be the first person eliminated in a Royal Rumble match.
These are just some of the many WWE betting markets available. So whatever you’re looking to bet on, you’re sure to find a market that suits you.
WWE is one of the most popular sports in the world, and there are plenty of options available if you’re looking to bet on matches. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, there’s sure to be a bookmaker or casino that can help you out. And with a wide variety of markets available, you’re sure to find a bet that suits you. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start placing some bets!