As we remain quarantined at home, the wrestling business continues on. Brandon Thurston talks about these topics:
- -COVID19 risks, Roman Reigns pulls out of Wrestlemania match
- -Vince McMahon enters into stock sale agreement with Morgan Stanley
- -Is WWE’s PPV rights deal dead?
- -WWE COVID19 risk model
- -Paul Levesque’s new corporate title
- -How do investors and analysts think about WWE’s business?
Visit the newly revamped wrestlenomics.com for data sources and blog posts.
Powered by RedCircle
Listen on YouTube: