Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss give a long-view analysis of an eventful last 6 months for WWE business, as new TV deals were made, the stock price more than doubled, the company went into business with the Saudi government, and more.
Chris and Brandon talk about additional topics weekly on WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM. Sign-up for $5/month at patreon.com/wrestlenomics. This week’s show talked about these topics
- ROH/NJPW Supershow at MSG on April 6
- Sports Business Journal article on WWE TV rights negotiations
- NJPW attendance
- Twitter purge of bogus accounts
- WWE stock analysis upgrades
- Years experience of NXT talent makeup
Email questions and comments to [email protected].