Wrestlenomics: New WWE investor presentation, Australia PPV, India, XFL
This week’s program is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club, which delivers everything you need to look, feel, and smell your best! Check it all out at dollarshaveclub.com/we.
- The latest update to the WWE investor presentation
- Jeff Hardy pleading guilty to DWI
- Killing the Business, Inc.
- WWE and Nestle’s “Choose Water” campaign
- New details announced about WWE’s PPV in Australia in October
- The pro wrestling scene in India
We also live streamed this show on YouTube to give a visual review of the WWE investor presentation. Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IEQQ8GL0nw
Chris and Brandon talk about additional topics on WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM. Sign-up for $5/month at patreon.com/wrestlenomics. 2 hours, 36 minutes this week! This week’s Wrestlenomics Premium topics:
- David Bixenspan joins us to talk about his report that Dr. Amann had relationship with wrestler patient
- ROH books MSG?
- HHH’s NXT conference call
- Chris Jericho on his business model
- NJPW CEO Harold Meij research
- UK Live Sports Rights go to Amazon & BT Sports
- Meltzer Star Ratings Breakdown (May 2017-June 2018)
Email questions and comments to [email protected].