Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss CM Punk and Colt Cabana’s legal victory over Dr. Chris Amann and Punk’s subsequent loss at UFC225 in Chicago.
Chris and Brandon talk about additional topics on WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM. Sign-up for $5/month at patreon.com/wrestlenomics. 1 hour, 53 minutes this week!
This week’s Wrestlenomics Premium topics:
- NJPW Dominion: New President & CEO Harold Meij, Kenny Omega, Cow Palace
- Mookie does some Wrestlenomics on how many singles and non-singles matches NJPW and WWE wrestlers have performed in over the years
- WWE VIP trademark suggests a possible name for a premium tier of the WWE Network
- Adam Cole is defending the NXT North American Title in Evolve
- New WWE UK contracts
- WWE For Your Consideration event
- More on whether the Punk trial date and Punk’s UFC fight being so close was a coincidence
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to email@example.com.