- WWE in Saudi Arabia: Greatest Royal Rumble thoughts, the Daivri brothers angle, Roman Reigns, GSA’s apology for female wrestlers appearing in a clip, Sami Zayn’s non-appearance, the Saudi government’s PR campaign
- BTIG upgrade’s its WWE stock projection to $46 as the share price reaches $40 this past week.
- Medium’s study of which pro wrestlers are the most recognizable
- A question on ramifications for independent wrestling if All-In doesn’t succeed in its attendance goal
SUPER-SERVE EDITION (sign-up for $5/month for weekly bonus audio at patreon.com/wrestlenomics) — 2 hours+ this week!
- Chris and Brandon thoroughly analyze the WWE Business Partner Summit 2018 in a depth you won’t find anywhere else, featuring:
- “WWE 2.0” and plans for a future premium tier for the WWE Network
- WWE co-presidents Michelle Wilson and George Barrios present road map for 2018
- Stephanie McMahon explains how WWE was “reimagined” as “sports entertainment”
- Sales and International (John Brody)
- Digital and social media (Jayar Donlan)
- Triple H/Paul Levesque outlines a vision to put developmental facilities all over the world
Email questions and comments to email@example.com.