Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
- Snow, a tangent on YouTube revenue, plugs
- WWE Greatest Royal Rumble
- Ronda Rousey announced for 4 dates on WWE Europe tour
- Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE
- Detailed look at WWE Network subscriber announcement Q&A
- A look at full season of Mixed Match Challenge viewership
- NWL folds
SUPER-SERVE EDITION (sign-up for $5/month for weekly bonus audio at patreon.com/wrestlenomics) — 2 hours+ this week!
- WWE Network survey for international subscriber
- Upcoming WWE annual shareholders meeting
- Top WWE merchandise sellers
- Mookie & Brandon’s costs for their WrestleMania trip to New Orleans
- CIMA working with OWE in China, NWA in China
- AroLucha update
- Mookie’s legal update
- Brandon’s modern wrestling philosophy argument
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.