This week’s episode is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club! For a mind-blowing experience, join Dollar Shave Club today. For just $5, with free shipping you’ll get the Executive razor and razors plus trial sizes of Shave Butter, Body Cleanser and One Wipe Charlies. Then keep the blades coming for a few bucks more a month. Get yours at dollarshaveclub.com/we.
Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
- Louisiana state athletic commission’s list of banned moves may affect independent shows at WrestleMania weekend
- MLW TV deal with beIN Sports
- Mania weekend ticket sales update for WWE, ROH, WWN and Wrestlecon events
- WWE bootlegging lawsuit, event schedule
- WrestleMania coming to Minnesota?
- Impact viewership up
- Profile on WWE Co-President Michelle Wilson
SUPER-SERVE EDITION (sign up for $5/month at patreon.com/wrestlenomics):
- CTE lawsuit dismissed
- WrestleMania WWE Network numbers
- UFC Fight Pass subscriber count
- PWG moves venues
- Andre the Giant documentary
- NJPW Strong Style Evolved
- WrestleMania III Silverdome attendance
- AroLucha update
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.