Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard Thurston (@brandonthurston) are joined by Will Cooling (@willcooling) of Fighting Spirit Magazine to talk all things WWE in the United Kingdom and other international business. How much has TV viewership of RAW and SmackDown declined recently? Will the company get another raise from their TV partners at Sky?
Plus Chris and Brandon discuss a new Bloomberg Business article on WWE and play Mainstream Wrestling Article Bingo.
Go to patreon.com/wrestlenomics to become a Patreon supporter for this week’s exclusive bonus audio on:
- WWE PPV schedule changes, all will be co-branded after WrestleMania
- More on the decline in venue merchandise sales in 2017
- Mookie’s 2nd Rey Mysterio poll
- FloSports CEO leaving company
- Powerbomb.tv fires co-founder
- Michael Elgin files lawsuit against accuser
- Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to [email protected]