This week on the Voices of Wrestling flagship podcast we discuss the new and improved 205 Live, the difference Triple H has made in the product and the history of Vince McMahon’s wrestling mind. Other topics include a preview of NJPW’s The New Beginning In Osaka, a review of All Japan Pro Wrestling’s recent Osaka show, shirtless Tongans, what Winter Sport Joe should compete in and much more.
Support our sponsor SeatGeek
Download the SeatGeek app and use promo code VOW to take $20 off your first order.
Support the VOW Flagship on Patreon
Visit patreon.com/voicesofwrestling to see what content we’re offering for your support.
Find us on:
- Apple Podcasts: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/voices-of-wrestling-podcast-network/id624753459?mt=2
- Google Play: play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iynwvqqu5krsuym4ypzbwrgqfoe
- iHeart Radio: iheart.com/show/270-voices-of-wrestling
- Stitcher: stitcher.com/podcast/voices-of-wrestling
- TuneIn: tunein.com/radio/Voices-of-Wrestling-p677346/
- Deezer: deezer.com/show/54369