This week’s episode is brought to you by Keeps: the easy way to keep the hair you have, using only FDA approved products! Go to keeps.com/we to get your free month!
Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
- 00:02:44 WWE CFO George Barrios gives misinformation on talent contracts at Needham Conference
- 00:35:27 Mixed Match Challenge on Facebook
- 00:48:50 WWE 2017 attendance analysis
- 01:03:28 Lavie Margolin joins us to talk about his new book, “TrumpMania”, on Donald Trump’s relationship with the McMahon family
Go to patreon.com/wrestlenomics to become a Patreon supporter for this week’s exclusive bonus audio on:
- Ring of Honor business talk with Lavie Margolin
- WWE Google Shopping search data
- Analysis on the most viewed videos on WWE’s YouTube channel in 2017
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at fightful.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated Wrestlenomics Radio RSS feed: https://audioboom.com/channels/4561995.rss