Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
- Vince McMahon forming Alpha Entertainment (UR Football League)
- Buff Bagwell/Raven lawsuit update
- WWE Mixed Match Challenge debuting live on Facebook, January 16
- How would the end of net neutrality affect pro wrestling?
- Disney purchases 21st Century Fox
- NXT viewership of USA Network
- Mark Cuban on NJPW on AXS
- The biggest Wrestlenomics stories 2017
- JPMorgan WWE stock analysis
Become a Patreon supporter and see the show notes with exclusive detail, article links, commentary from the hosts and much more! Go to patreon.com/wrestlenomics.
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at fightful.com
Email questions and comments to email@example.com
Dedicated Wrestlenomics Radio RSS feed: https://audioboom.com/channels/4561995.rss