It’s the half-way point of New Japan Pro Wrestling’s G1 Climax 25, so Rob McCarron, Joe Lanza and Rich Kraetsch get together to talk about their favorite moments from the first-half of the tournament, best matches, MVPs and discuss scenarios for the second-half. Topics include the emergence of Tetsuya Naito, Shinsuke Nakamura’s injury and if he’s still a contender to win the tournament, Kota Ibushi’s standout performances and much more.
Voices of Wrestling – G1 Climax 25 Coverage
- Catch up on our G1 Climax 25 reviews, videos and preview content: https://www.voicesofwrestling.com/category/njpw-g1/.
- Check out our G1 Climax 25 Recap videos on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyexoioG-lqcepXQWfc25x1LHQXgneal_
Support us on Amazon: voicesofwrestling.com/amazon or WWEShop: voicesofwrestling.com/wweshop
Subscribe to Voices of Wrestling:
- iTunes: voicesofwrestling.com/iTunes
- Stitcher: voicesofwrestling.com/Stitcher
- TuneIn Radio: voicesofwrestling.com/TuneIn
- RSS: voicesofwrestling.com/podcast-rss